Legal requirements to ride on Forest Service Roads in BC:
2. Valid Driver’s License (class 5 OK)
3. Min. $200,000 Third Party Liability Insurance (available from www.bcorma.ca)
- No insurance or license requirements for riding designated trails only.
- Always respect multi-use motorized Trails Designations:
- Single-track = dirtbikes / motorcycles only (No ATVS),
- Double-track = ATVs OK.
- Stay off the TCT (Trans Canada Trail) and other designated non-motorized hiking trails.
- Respect other trail users.
BCORMA - BC Off Road Motorcycle Association
LMATV - Lower Mainland ATV Association
ATVBC - ATV Association of BC
QUADS.CA - ATV'ing Information for British Columbia (free registration)